Okay folks - if you're reading this, then you should know three things:-
1 - go subscribe to the updates on the right there, do you can be told when I've got crap to share.
2 - Please write some comments. It'd be nice to know you're reading.
3 - There's some things I wrote before this, which are below.
K - I'll write more properly about my first day and a bit here tomorrow (or later if it's an amazing day), but just wanted to say - so far so excellent. Loving it! I think that it's easier than I thought because I'm DEAD HAPPY! Speak again x
From your expat big brother, good luck! it'll feel like a holiday at first, then you'll start paying taxes and all of a sudden it won't be quite such a vacation - next think you know it'll be 8 years later and you'll wonder wtf happened!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and enjoy your life
ReplyDelete'Some other goodbyes'... that's where I come?! Not even a photo of my awesome face?! I'm offended. SO offended that I've signed up for your "blog" so that I can remember to abuse you at every available opportunity. Pah.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad you're settling in nicely! Give it a while before you try and conquer Europe, eh?