Hmm. After a bit of thinking about it, decided to make a blog to document my times in Germany. Have no idea how often I'm going to update it - I imagine a lot in the early days when things are the most interesting, then less so as normal life settles in (and I eventually get a job).
If you're here, you're likely a friend, and know the why's of my move to Germany, so I won't go over that again. I'll just tell you a bit about how things are right now.
I'm all excited now - been waiting for this to happen for what feels like a long long time, and I'm really ready for it. I know, after hearing from friends, that it's going to be hard, but I'm not going to let that put me off - I want to be with Maja, and I'm ready for the challenges that're coming. The language, the new job, the living with someone for the first time, the whole foreign country thing. Nay problem - I'll win.
No comments:
Post a Comment